A legal issue can change everything – we realize that personal impact at ULRICH LAW, PLC.
With over four decades of experience: negotiating, advising and litigating on our clients' behalf, you can focus on other things when you entrust your problem to us.
Greg Ulrich is the Managing Member of ULRICH LAW, PLC, a Michigan based law firm with offices in Grosse Pointe Farms and Northville, Michigan. Virtual law practice allows long distance continuity with clients.
Mr. Ulrich is a business and personal lawyer with a blend of extensive litigation and transaction ability, and a focus on practical solutions. He has over 43 years of legal practice experience. Whether in Michigan Trial Courts, Agencies, or Federal Courts, he can address your legal needs. He brings added experience as a former Circuit Courtroom Clerk, and as a former Law Clerk to the Chief Judge of the Wayne County Circuit Court.
Small and large businesses, startups and entrepreneurs rely on his expertise. Estate planning and real estate clients have confidence that he can give the best advice.
- He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan's Board of Commissioners, and since 2002, the State Bar of Michigan's Finance Committee, He served in the American Bar Association House of Delegates, and is a member of the American Bar Association Legal Assistance to Military Personnel (LAMP) Standing Committee, and the ABA Technology and Information Systems Committee (SCOTIS). He is a licensed Michigan Real Estate Broker with over 49 years experience.
- Past service includes: President of the University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law Alumni Board, Chairperson of the State Bar of Michigan's 150 attorney policy-making Representative Assembly, Chairperson of the Master Lawyers Section, Chairperson of the Young Lawyers Section, and Council Member of the Information Technology and Alternative Dispute Resolution Sections. Member of Character & Fitness Panel for District H.
- Mr. Ulrich is an Adjunct Professor of Law with the LL.M. graduate program in Corporate & Finance Law at Western Michigan University- Cooley Law School, with courses in: Corporate Compliance, Entrepreneur Law & Practice, and Global & Complex Litigation.
- He was a Partner with a large Michigan-based national law firm, heading its Real Estate Group. Earlier he served as an attorney on the staff of the Michigan Supreme Court, overseeing administration of 64 trial courts in Michigan, improvements to District, Probate & Circuit Courts, investigations of Court operations, and as acting Associate State Court Administrator.
University of Detroit, A.B 1974
University of Detroit School of Law, J.D. 1977
-Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
-AVVO Rating: "Superb"
-2014 Top Lawyers in Michigan
-2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Labor & Employment, ALM
-2010 Top Lawyer, dBusiness
-American Bar Association
-Member, State Bar of Michigan Board of Commissioners
-Member, State Bar of Michigan Finance Committee
-Trustee, Grosse Pointe Library
-ABA Standing Committee on Technology and Information Systems
-ABA Legal Assistance to Military Personnel Committee
- Gold Star Military Family member